One Lounge Owner Celebrates 29th Birthday At His Home Base | Restaurants
One Lounge Principal and Managing Member Seth McClelland celebrated his 29th birthday last night in the cozy confines of his own establishment.
McClelland, a Virginia native, opened One Lounge, located at 1606 20th Street next to the Dupont Metro, just fifteen months ago, but the cocktail bar has already found its way onto the D.C. food and nightlife map. A unique layout, laid back-atmosphere, and a real, true "lounge feel" are just some of the reasons One is making a name for itself.
If you haven't checked out One, you most certainly need to. It's just different than most places in D.C...in a totally cool way.
I'll have a lot more about McClelland and the rise of One Lounge in the near future, but until then, happy birthday to one of the head honchos at one of Dupont Circle's special spots.
Top Dupont Circle Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Cathedral Continues to Recover from Earthquake
- War-torn Caucasus may be at root of the brothers' rage
- Let's Be Real: Passion Is No Match For The Politics Of Guns
- On Sixth Anniversary Of The Virginia Tech Massacre, Families, Survivors Reflect On Bombings
- Disabled man given $8,000 after Disneyland breakdown