A Tasty Start To The New YEAR! | Restaurants
Today kicks off Restaurant Week 2012 in Washington, DC. Restaurant week will be held January 9-15, 2012. This is the perfect time to explore the culinary talents of some of DC's most talked about Chefs all while staying on a budget.
Over 200 of the D.C. area’s finest restaurants will offer a variety of delicious and budget friendly three-course menus. During Restaurant Week, each restaurant will offer 3-course lunches for $20.12 and 3-course dinners for $35.12.
This is a fantastic time to try something new or visit a restaurant that you have been wanting to try. Either way, Restaurant Week is an exciting time for food and food lovers in the area.
Visit www.OpenTable.com for a full list of participating restaurants. The possibilities are endless during Restaurant Week 2012. Enjoy!
Top Dupont Circle Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Cathedral Continues to Recover from Earthquake
- War-torn Caucasus may be at root of the brothers' rage
- Let's Be Real: Passion Is No Match For The Politics Of Guns
- On Sixth Anniversary Of The Virginia Tech Massacre, Families, Survivors Reflect On Bombings
- Disabled man given $8,000 after Disneyland breakdown