DC Man Rescued From Rooftop After Falling Nearly 30 Feet | News
WASHINGTON (WUSA)-- A man fell nearly 30 feet from a rooftop suffering severe injures.
D.C. Fire Department Battalion Fire Chief, Brain Lee says the adult male was on the roof of a building at 18th St. and Columbia Rd. NW at approximately 9:30 p.m. when he fell onto the roof of a lower building.
The D.C. Fire Department had to take him off the roof but it is not yet clear what he was doing and what caused him to fall.
The man was transported to the George Washington University Hospital with critical life threatening injuries.
Top Dupont Circle Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Cathedral Continues to Recover from Earthquake
- War-torn Caucasus may be at root of the brothers' rage
- Let's Be Real: Passion Is No Match For The Politics Of Guns
- On Sixth Anniversary Of The Virginia Tech Massacre, Families, Survivors Reflect On Bombings
- Disabled man given $8,000 after Disneyland breakdown