Regular Red Line Metro Service Restored After Track Problem | News
WASHINGTON (WUSA) -- Red Line trains single tracked for most of Wednesday morning through the early afternoon between the Van Ness and Dupont Circle stations due to a track problem at Woodley Park.
Spokesperson Dan Stessel says that the problem was arcing insulators. Five insulators had to be replaced, he said.
There were delays in both directions and trains continued t o single track until about 1:15 p.m.
Top Dupont Circle Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Cathedral Continues to Recover from Earthquake
- War-torn Caucasus may be at root of the brothers' rage
- Let's Be Real: Passion Is No Match For The Politics Of Guns
- On Sixth Anniversary Of The Virginia Tech Massacre, Families, Survivors Reflect On Bombings
- Disabled man given $8,000 after Disneyland breakdown