Craft Beer & Dinner Cruise This Sunday | Arts & Culture
What do you have planned for Sunday, August 12? If you’re lucky, you will be consuming comfort food and unlimited beer while cruising on a yacht at sunset for the 3rd Annual Craft Beer & Dinner Cruise.
To celebrate D.C. Beer Week, which starts this Sunday, the luxurious Odyssey yacht will set sail at 6 p.m., and tickets are now available.
Guests will enjoy a 3-hour cruise along the Potomac with dinner, a DJ and unlimited tastings of more than 40 of your favorite craft beers from across the U.S. and around the world.
A few of the breweries taking part in this ultimate adventure include, 3 Stars Brewing Co. , Abita, Flying Fish, Flying Dog, Harpoon, DC Brau, Port City Brewing Co., New Belgium Brewing Co., Uinta Brewing Co., and more.
Click here for more information.
Top Dupont Circle Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Cathedral Continues to Recover from Earthquake
- War-torn Caucasus may be at root of the brothers' rage
- Let's Be Real: Passion Is No Match For The Politics Of Guns
- On Sixth Anniversary Of The Virginia Tech Massacre, Families, Survivors Reflect On Bombings
- Disabled man given $8,000 after Disneyland breakdown