One Is the Magic Number: One Lounge Celebrates One Year Anniversary | Events
It's hard to believe that Dupont Circle's very own, One Lounge has only been open for just one year. In this short time, the restaurant and lounge has managed to become a hot spot destination for dining and special events alike, welcoming in some of DC's most high-profile personalities.
On Tuesday night, Washington Capitals' stars Alex Ovechkin, Alexander Semin and Semyon Varlamov joined One Lounge co-owners Niko Papademtriou, Seth McClelland, Filipp Zeldin and Daniel Kramer to make a toast to the restaurant's one-year anniversary. Guests were privy to passed hors d'oeuvres and a four hour open bar sponsored by Perrier-Jouet, Red Bull and Svedka featuring One Lounge's new winter cocktails.
View a slideshow from the event on Metromix.
Top Dupont Circle Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Cathedral Continues to Recover from Earthquake
- War-torn Caucasus may be at root of the brothers' rage
- Let's Be Real: Passion Is No Match For The Politics Of Guns
- On Sixth Anniversary Of The Virginia Tech Massacre, Families, Survivors Reflect On Bombings
- Disabled man given $8,000 after Disneyland breakdown