Home and Design Weekend Coming To 14th Street Corridor | Events
From Missy Snelling: Washington, D.C. - Washington Fine Properties, the leader in luxury real estate in the Washington D.C Metropolitan region, is presenting its’ Second Annual Home & Design Weekend.
The weekend will celebrate the excellence in design and home furnishings offered by merchants along the 14th Street NW corridor. Free in-store lectures and hands-on-demonstrations by experts in their field will be offered throughout the weekend of April 21 and 22nd, from 11:00am – 6:00pm each day.
Topics will include: Using Paint to Transform Your Space; New Spring Trends, Design Around Textiles, Knoll Furniture Discussion; Creating The Perfect Bed and Designing the Finest Bathroom.
For a complete list of participating merchants, locations and event times please visit www.wfphomeanddesignweekend.com.
Top Dupont Circle Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Cathedral Continues to Recover from Earthquake
- War-torn Caucasus may be at root of the brothers' rage
- Let's Be Real: Passion Is No Match For The Politics Of Guns
- On Sixth Anniversary Of The Virginia Tech Massacre, Families, Survivors Reflect On Bombings
- Disabled man given $8,000 after Disneyland breakdown